Do you want to submit a guest post? Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Tech Buzz Online. But please make sure you read ALL the guidelines given below before pitching me for a guest request.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
1. The post must be at least 500 words in length.
2. The post must be unique, which means it should not have been published anywhere else or should not be published anywhere in the future.
3. Make sure the post fits in the categories of the blog. Any news, tutorials, tips on technology and social media. If in doubt, check out the category menu or read some of the recent posts.
4. I reserve the right to edit your post for grammatical, structuring or other reasons. If there needs to be a major change I will let you know.
5. You are allowed to add up to two links in the author bio (profile). In-content links are allowed only if they’re highly relevant to the content. If you want to add promotional/company and other kind of in-content links will carry a fee.
6. Format the post neatly by breaking it into paragraphs. Use subheadings (h2 and h3).
7. The post MUST have sub-headings (h2 and/or h3) so that it is easier for the readers to read the post. I will reject the post if there is only big paragraphs of text in there.
8. Please allow 3 weeks to 1 month before inquiring about your post status since there will be lots of submissions ahead of yours. If you want your post to be published within 3 days of submission there is a premium priority fee of $25. You may ask for the same via the contact form.
How to submit?
1. Email the complete guest post along with the author bio as a .doc attachment to jane[at]techbuzzonline[dot]com.
2. After your post is submitted for review, it will be in the review queue. After I approve the post, please allow up to 2-3 weeks for your post to get published since the posts that were submitted ahead of you need to be published first.
3. Please do not contact me asking when the post will be published within few days of submission.
6. If you have a deadline or any other urgency for the post to be published quickly, there is a priority publish fee of $25. Paying this fee will assure that your post will be published within 3 days of submission (via Dashboard, not the email submission). You may ask for the same via the contact form.
Responding to comments (Very important stuff)
It is mandatory that you respond to comments in your guest post. Make sure that you click the “Reply” button on the individual comments and interact with every (valuable) commenter in your guest post.
The moment you submit a guest post for review at Tech Buzz Online, you agree to respond to comments that rise in your guest post, if the same is published.
If you do not respond to comments in your guest post within 5 days from the publish date, the links in your guest post (both bio links and any in-content links) will be removed. There is absolutely no negotiation on this!
Please use this form to contact me for anything else.