We may publish updates to our policy from time to time in which case we will be updating this page along with the date from which the policy is effective from. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- geographic information including country of residence
- technical computer and network information such as IP address, device specification, and usage metrics
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand our customers’ needs and provide them with a better product and service. In particular for the following reasons:
- identify usage trends to improve the product experience
- analyze error and crash reports to improve application reliability
- gather feedback on the product’s user experience for future enhancements
- display targeted advertising that is relevant to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we employ industry-standard physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The following policies apply to websites hosted on our domain/subdomains:
Analytics and Log files
Like many other Web sites, techbuzzonline.com makes use of log files and analytics. The information includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Storage
DoubleClick DART Cookie