Math may not be fun, but it can sure be funny. The Math jokes and puns we have listed in this post are proof that Math can be a source of laughter and smiles. And the best part is, many of these jokes rely on understanding the underlying math concept, which makes them educational as well.
We have added a one-click tweet button with every joke to make sharing your favorites on Twitter pretty quick and easy. Enjoy our collection of short, easy to remember one liners, play on words and tweetable math jokes below.
Best Tweetable Math Jokes
Take your pick from these funny geometry, pi, counting, algebra jokes and more. Share them with your friends and family for a good dose of humor.
1. Nice Belt!What does the zero say to the eight? Nice belt! Click To Tweet
2. Depressed Math BookWhy was the math book depressed? It had a lot of problems. Click To Tweet
3. Five Beers, PleaseA Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says 'five beers, please.' Click To Tweet
4. Square RootsWhy do plants hate math? It gives them square roots. Click To Tweet
5. Seven Ate (Eight) NineWhy is six afraid of seven? Because seven eight nine! Click To Tweet
6. It was a Mean thing to say!Why did the student get upset when his teacher called him average? It was a 'mean' thing to say! Click To Tweet
7. Because they’re Never RightWhy are obtuse angles so depressed? Because they're never right Click To Tweet
8. As easy as ? (pie)Why shouldn't you let advanced math intimidate you? It's really as easy as pi Click To Tweet
9. Pro-TractorHow does a mathematician plow fields? With a pro-tractor. Click To Tweet
10. You’re PointlessWhat did the triangle say to the circle? You're pointless. Click To Tweet
11. His Parents wouldn’t Cosine(gn)Why couldn’t the angle get a loan? His parents wouldn’t Cosine. Click To Tweet
12. Decimals always have a PointWhy should you never argue with decimals? Decimals always have a point. Click To Tweet
13. Stop asking us to find your XDear Algebra, Please stop asking us to find your X. They’re never coming back — don’t ask Y Click To Tweet
14. Statistical JokeA statistician got soaking wet trying to cross a river. He thought he could cross, because it was one-foot deep on average. Click To Tweet
15. Sir CumferenceWho invented the Round Table? Sir Cumference. Click To Tweet
16. Seems OddYou know what seems odd to me? Numbers that can’t be divided by two. Click To Tweet
17. Decimals always have a PointWhy should you never argue with decimals? Decimals always have a point. Click To Tweet
18. AlgebrosWhat do you call dudes who love math? Algebros. Click To Tweet
19. They already 8(ate)!Why did the two 4’s skip lunch? They already 8 (ate)! Click To Tweet
20. It’s always 90 degreesHow do you stay warm in any room? Just huddle in the corner, where it’s always 90 degrees. Click To Tweet
21. Imaginary NumbersHow do you do math in your head? Just use imaginary numbers. Click To Tweet
22. Algo-rythmWhy does algebra make you a better dancer? Because you can use algo-rhythm. Click To Tweet
23. Make 7 an even numberHow do you make seven an even number? Just remove the “s.” Click To Tweet
24. Hexagon(e)What did the student say when the witch doctor removed his curse? Hexagon. Click To Tweet
25. He would’ve to ConvertWhy was the fraction apprehensive about marrying the decimal? Because he would have to convert. Click To Tweet
26. Quadratic FormulaWhat do baby parabolas drink? Quadratic formula. Click To Tweet
27. Perfect Imaginary GirlfriendMy girlfriend is the square root of –100. She’s a perfect 10, but purely imaginary. Click To Tweet
28. Take an X-Y Plane or a rhom’Bus’How do you get from point A to point B? Just take an x-y plane or a rhom’bus'. Click To Tweet
29. Count DraculaAre monsters good at math? Not unless you Count Dracula. Click To Tweet
30. Because they can’t evenWhy do teenagers travel in groups of 3 or 5? Because they can’t even. Click To Tweet
Hope you liked our collection of math jokes and had as much fun browsing through them as we had while creating this post. Don’t forget to hit the tweet button and share them with your followers. In case you have more jokes to add to the list, make sure to leave them in the comments below.
Do also share this post on your social networks. If you like our content, you can follow us on Twitter for updates on more such entertaining jokes as well as informational posts.