Recently, most mobile development companies are concentrating and upgrading their new products of Android smartphones with additional features, which leads to the higher version. People are fascinated on buying these mobiles.
To buy a best Android Smartphone from the good company is not as easy as you choose your favorites of other products. There are a lot you need to look after before you have the one for you.
Considering the features, ratings and market value, here I guide you to choose the best suited smartphone for you. I am not following any chronological order or some other; I go with the best which I have.
#1. HTC One
This one has five star rating from t3
($199 on contract, This varies where HTC fixes it one time value of $575 )
The most favorite, HTC one is currently on the peak beat of sale. It has two versions: One X+ and One X, not to be confused. HTC one has awesome features with silky sleek aluminum shell is a plus, listed here are its features for the quicker comparison.
- Quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 600 CPU of 1.7GHZ with 2GB Ram and a 1080pixel screen.
- HTC One with Jelly Bean Android 4.2 has HTC’s Sense 5.0 User Interface, UI is comparatively good than before. Though you like it or not. It held up with Android 4.2.
- Supports a high pixel density 468 ppi display, with high density and 4.7-inch super LCD. With its high density feature One can shoot can clear snaps of 300% more light compared to iPhone
- Rear Camera support with 4MP and front camera with 2.1MP
- With a 32/64 GB internal storage of 2300 mAh non-removable battery.
Apart from this, HTC one has its Zoe photo gallery and web gallery for an amazing share across your network. HTC’s BoomSound make your callers hear you clearly by not making them hear noises around you.
#2 .Samsung galaxy S4
Has Five star rating from t3
$149-$199 on contract will almost all US deal of sales.
Awesome super-powered mobile, which has run the same features as like S3. But it is lower on rollout compared to HTC One.
Though it has the special in-built features, it has a poly carbonate cases and sleek nature as like HTC one, and we just check here for its features below.
- Being a 3G-4G device, it supports all carrier of network, and each network supports 4G networks.
- Samasung Galaxy S4 with Android jelly bean 4.2 has Samsung Touchwiz user interface, has an internal counterpart improvements which moves the core android features down.
- With 5″full HD AMOLED display, S4 has pixel promises of 441 ppi.
- Has 13 Megapixel rear camera, for an excellent snapping and 2MP front camera.
- It also enhanced with 2GB of RAM, a Quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- With a massive internal storage support 16GB/32 GB/64 GB has 2600mAh non-removable battery, supports separate micro SD slot which allows you to store more 64 GB to the devices.
Apart from this, it has a Near Field Communication support, S-health fitness tracking system, S Voice personal assistant etc, though it couldn’t pull back HTC One.
#3 Sony Xperia Z
Has Five star rating from t3.
$650 been unlocked in US market by the company.
Beautifully designed Smartphone which has excellent feature with twin sim phone, with waterproof as its main creditability, Sony Xperia Z has reached many people across. It has a front and back made of surface with glass, and finely rounded edges, smooth and reflective super slim appearance.
Down to vote, compared to Samsung Galaxy S4, it only supports 2G and 3G networks, and moving further it supports 4G LTE networks. This also has an option to connect with any carriers, via the mobile.
- Has Sony-unified User Interface with more revamped settings supports Android jelly bean 4.2.
- Also has Quadcore Snapdragon 1.5GHz processor, with 2GB RAM.
- With 5″ high density display, Sony Xperia has 443 ppi (which is comparatively higher than other android smartphones and even iPhone 5S, which has 324ppi)
- Has 13MP rear camera and 2MP front camera, with design concentration on creating balance and symmetry in all directions.
- Has an internal slot for micro SD up to 32 GB.
Sony Xperia again has its importance for NFC as like Samsung Galaxy though, It was not on the top because of its lesser storage support.
Smartphones with android support are good to have, and I just gave you the comparison of three best Android smartphones. I can describe all smartphones and compare; it is easier to do so, but I didn’t.
It’s almost unique for every company as it has its own features while designing their smartphones, it depends upon the user to pick the best suited mobile phones.
There is no verdict I have followed to give you the solution, yet these there are excellent in sales, this year 2013 compared to others. Opt for the best which suits you most.
Sienna Amelia, is a avid Writer and Passionate blogger about the technology happening around the world, she can share her knowledge and thoughts with everyone. Follow via Author: Sienna Amelia on Google+. She has also started to write for Contus